Thursday 21 July 2011

I bought a smallish sketchbook that I could take with me everywhere so that, when bored on public transport or whatever, I could be productive. These are from the weekend when I was on holiday with friends in Blackpool (don't judge me, I hear you judging me... stop it) and York. They aren't very good but practise is practise. Oh, and it would appear the new blogger uploader works slightly better, however it's worse than Word when it comes to positioning stuff on the page.














I've listed a selection of unusual prints that were made in response to Jeanne DuPrau's book The City of Ember on Folksy. They were made in 2009, and you can see more by going back to June-October 2009 in this blog. They kind of look like antique paranormal photography, make sure you check them out. They are only £1 each! Click here to go to my Folksy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment